Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 05:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniellll <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Daniel looked at Claudine as if she had just gotten three heads. His eyebrows raised up and he looked confused for a moment. "I don't want to become the Minister though. I don't want to deal with people. I prefer to be alone" he shrugged. "What I AM going to become though is the worlds greatest curse breaker!"

The Hufflepuff watched her feet carefully, his expression eager as he willed those legs to dance. But nothing happened. Not even a little hop. "Are you kidding me?" he said but not at her but at his wand. The wandmaker had told him that his wand could have a mind of its own sometimes.

Her words reminded him of another conversation he had had in this same office though and he concentrated on what the other Slytherin had told him that day. "Nemesis told me the same thing when they helped me with my shield charm. Funnily enough also in this room" Did she knew he could do a shield charm?! Cause he'd gladly show her if she wanted. They had also said that he should visualize the spell he wanted to use. "Wait a moment" he said to Claudine and closed his eyes. Don't use the spell on me!' he warned and then took a deep breath.

He visualized a light travelling towards her legs and tried to pictured them moving uncontrollably. He opened his eyes again and lifted up his wand a second time. "Ready" he said, looking different this time. It wasn't just the power of the spell that he was going to send her way but also his will for it to work and the intent that her legs would start moving as well.

"Tarantallegra!"

Claudine further amused herself with Daniel’s reaction, quite positive she recognised the look as it was one she constantly gave others who annoyed her. Fine then. She wouldn’t be having any Minister friend in the form of this Hufflepuff. “You, Mr. Yoon, are going to have quite a bit of adventures then.” It was one of the perks of being a cursebreaker, right?

The Snakette resisted the urge to chuckle. Talking to one’s wand was not that unusual. There was a roll of her eyes at the mention of Nem. She still went about ignoring their existence since the events with Rosier. “Slytherins think alike it seems,” came her dry reply. Then she really did chuckle at the other comment. “Darn it. Did you have to foil my plan, Daniel?” Oh well. She wouldn’t use the spell on him. Not yet.

As Claudine watched Daniel seemingly gathering himself, she couldn’t help but have a good feeling about his next bit of spellwork. For that reason, she braced herself. Her instinct was right. No sooner than he cast the spell did her feet start to jerk and kick uncontrollably beneath her.

Ugh.

She didn’t like this one bit.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺