Thread: Games & Sports: Level Seven Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 04:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
The voice coming over toward him was a bit of a surprise. On a typical day he swore he didn't see anyone for the first few hours that he was here. That was probably because it was easier to handle anything that was a crisis early in the morning while most people slept... right?

Turning with a small smile on his face, bringing his coffee up for a sip. Ah sweet nectar. "Morning Peggy. Well, trying to get all of the press lined up for U17 tryouts, you know have the plan ready to go early. Not to be rude, but are you normally here this early?" He would have seen her around more often if she was right?
"U17 tryouts, that's great you're on top of that." Peggy smiled. If it wasn't so early, she'd have laughed at his question of whether she was normally there by this time. "I am, actually," she said, tilting her head toward her office. "Normally I focus on paperwork in the mornings, so I don't get out of the office as much."

She paused, wanting to get back to the U17 tryouts topic. "Is everything going smoothly so far with the press? I know we had a big turnout last summer, after it being canceled the year before." And if he needed any help...resources, whatever, that was her job.