Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Daniel looked at Claudine as if she had just gotten three heads. His eyebrows raised up and he looked confused for a moment. "I don't want to become the Minister though. I don't want to deal with people. I prefer to be alone" he shrugged. "What I AM going to become though is the worlds greatest curse breaker!"

The Hufflepuff watched her feet carefully, his expression eager as he willed those legs to dance. But nothing happened. Not even a little hop. "Are you kidding me?" he said but not at her but at his wand. The wandmaker had told him that his wand could have a mind of its own sometimes.

Her words reminded him of another conversation he had had in this same office though and he concentrated on what the other Slytherin had told him that day. "Nemesis told me the same thing when they helped me with my shield charm. Funnily enough also in this room" Did she knew he could do a shield charm?! Cause he'd gladly show her if she wanted. They had also said that he should visualize the spell he wanted to use. "Wait a moment" he said to Claudine and closed his eyes. Don't use the spell on me!' he warned and then took a deep breath.

He visualized a light travelling towards her legs and tried to pictured them moving uncontrollably. He opened his eyes again and lifted up his wand a second time. "Ready" he said, looking different this time. It wasn't just the power of the spell that he was going to send her way but also his will for it to work and the intent that her legs would start moving as well.

"Tarantallegra!"