Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 06:42 AM   #50 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

With the tree somewhat stunned, Forrest turned his attention to the chickens for a moment, his wand at the ready to delicately stun them. Or that was his intention until Aurora walked into the greenhouse. “I think it’s obvious that the tree caused this Ms Bagnold. The real question is how.” By all accounts, the gravity-resistant tree growing to become a large tree wasn’t surprising. It was simply that it had done it so quickly. It was simply unnatural.

“Right now though, rounding up those pesky chickens is the top priority. Do you need me to stun them? Just to be sure? I wouldn’t want them to hurt my poor plants anymore than they have,” because some of them would take years to heal and tend to. With Ms Tomas and Mr Darcy rounding up the chickens however, it looked as though he and a few of the others may just be able to tend to the plants and the remaining walls.

“Thank you for the help everyone. Let’s just stay alert for a little while longer and make sure this is all taken care of. Miss Flores, Miss Starson, Mr Dooley…why don’t you all uhh..take care of those chickens in front of you before they burn your eyebrows off and then we can check on the plants. They don't seem to be too damaged but the glass shards will need to be carefully rounded up and some may need some warming spells to stay at optimum temperature with the greenhouse breaking. I’ll see to the walls and the greenhouse,” at least for the time being. They’d need to check for any lingering damage in other places. Those pesky roots and branches could get into the smallest of cracks.

With a small sigh, he began move towards the more damaged of the walls. This was going to be a whole lot of paper work.
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote