View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 03:35 AM   #48 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash shrugged. “How’s your handwriting?” That’s what she could really use help with. While she had a lot of artistic talent, her handwriting left something to be desired. It was messy and cramped, like she was worried she’d be interrupted soon. It had been like that for a couple of years. She didn’t write slowly or clearly anymore. “What words would go well with a phoenix? I need something short.” She looked pensive as she glanced over at Evan. “No idea. I’ll bring by some watercolors later so we can experiment with that. What are you planning on getting right now?” She started drawing red on her arm. It didn’t matter if she messed up, she could get rid of any mistakes before casting the spell. “Phoenixes are very special to me. I’m pleasantly surprised the professor put up a picture of a phoenix tattoo... it made my day so much happier. It’s been a rough week.” She teared up a bit. This class had... remarkably good timing.
Handwriting? He gave a small smile at that, showing his book which had a neatly scrawled Ravenclaw above the Korean characters. "it's decent. I did calligraphy for a bit for fun." Maya was better at it, but y'know. Words for a phoenix, hm? He paused to consider that, before listing off a few. "Rebirth, Rising, Resurrection. Out of Ash spawns beauty." Just a few ideas that came to mind right away for him, though he could probably think of more as well if she detested all of those. "Watercolor experimentation sounds nice."

As for now?? He pointed to his drawn Ravenclaw hangul. "I'm thinking that. For culture and... Where I am now. It's pretty basic, but I like Ravenclaw so I wouldn't mind trying something out as a reminder of that." He grabbed his black pen too, beginning to draw carefully on the inside of his left wrist. "I think I remember us talking about that. Wouldn't your autobiography name have something to do with phoenixes?' Though it was unlikely that he could be misremembering such a fact. Hearing the change to her tone, he glanced over - expression softening a bit as his voice lowered. "Are you alright?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start