Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniel! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Yes. He understood that that was how The Trace worked but he still did not like it. The second year crossed his arms in front of his chest as he said "Well, there will be some changes if I become Minister" no worries though, he did not have his mind set on becoming one. But one never knew for sure what the future held in store for them.

Speaking of controlling their magic, Daniel was positive that he had the wand movement down by now as well as the incantation. There had been some tripping over the word because it was not an easy incantation to pronounce. But it came out easy by now. The Hufflepuff looked up at the Slutherin and as she announced that it was time to practice the spell for real.

Excitement flashed in his eyes as Claudine took a few steps back. He raised his wand, and without hesitation, before the seventh year had even finished what she was saying because all he heard was 'come on, try the spell on me first', he had already done the wand movement and shouted "Tarantallegra!"

Had it worked?!

Interesting.

That was the first week that came to mind when Daniel revealed his potential ambition. Of course there were bound to be others who had the same dream but a little encouragement couldn't hurt. “If that’s what you want, then go for it. At least I’d be able to say that I know the Minister of Magic.” Claudine grinned. She herself couldn’t be Minister. Her already thin patience with stupid humans would wear out in no time and she’d probably jinx someone on the first day of the job.

Okay. So he was going to practice on her. No big deal. The seventh year stood still and just barely because Daniel certainly wasted no time in throwing that incantation at her. It was with limited time that Claudine braced herself for her feet moving as though they had no owner. Nothing came. “Remember there must be will and intent.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺