Thread: Winged Boars
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine rolled her eyes. “Really Professor Holden? So little faith in your students?” Not that she was going to admit there were some bad eggs among the student population here at Hogwarts. “Everything’s fine. We were just taking a look at these mysterious vines here.” She gestured vaguely to the flowering shrub in reassurance to Applewood. “I doubted the Board would be up for getting themselves down and dirty,’’ the seventh year told Daniel. “They’re most likely the types to give orders.” And she didn’t recall any of the professors leading a group to plant anything here.

The Slythering didn’t know about Emmerson but she didn’t see the harm in plucking a flower or two and didn't bother asking permission; Serena was already working to grab something. Claudine’s fingers closed around a flower and she dislodged it from the vines. Naturally, it was sniffed. Deeply too because she thought that it smelled heavenly. “I agree with Emmerson. They’re too gorgeous.” Surely it wouldn’t hurt if she picked another? This second one she would preserve between the pages of a book. Shortly after, her gaze returned to the bunches of flowers up high where she admired them yet again.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺