View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:18 PM   #38 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The seventh year, after adding some adjustments to her first chart, eyed the list Robinson had left for them to choose their potential famous person from. Harry Potter stood out to her because he and she shared the same birthday. Obviously not the year. This fact had Claudine pondering; how much of a difference would the Arrows be since the years were different? A few of the numerals from each year were the same, yes. This made her very curious. For that reason, she settled with Harry Potter and got to work.

SPOILER!!: Arrows of Pythagoras

Name: Claudine Blaze
Birthday: 31st July, 2088 (31 ,7, 288)
Breakdown of numbers: 1 = one, 2 = one, 3 = one, 7 = one, 8 = two

Arrow of Planning: These people have good planning and organisational skills. They are able to make plans, recognise their goals and work out the best way to achieve them. However, they need to leave room for spontaneity and fun as they tend to over-plan. They will often have copious notes with everything written down, and a well planned diary. They often skip the details in order to see the bigger picture.

My Interpretation: Mostly, I am a good planner, especially when it comes to my future. Plans are already in place which I hope will help me achieve my goals. I do not need more spontaneity in my life, thanks. Plans help people get things done and if I need to keep a diary about them,, I will do so in the near future.

Name: Harry Potter
Birthday: 31st July, 1980 (31, 7, 198)
Breakdown of numbers: 1 = two, 3 = one, 7 = one, 8 = one, nine = one

Arrow of Activity: Fidgety, full of energy, always on the go; these people are quite hyperactive. Their physical and nervous energy is high and needs to be released through physical exercise. They need to keep physically or mentally busy at all times. They feel better spending time outdoors and eating natural foods. They take action where others tend to dream.

My Interpretation: This particular Arrow suits Harry because he was the kind of person who would act first then think later. One scenario as an example would be him wanting to rush off to the Ministry of Magic when he believed that Voldemort was holding Sirius Black captive. If Harry does not think he is doing something worthwhile, he gets irritated and shouts at others. Or maybe that’s just anger issues? Over all, Harry Potter is a man of action. Sitting back and letting others do things is not an option.

And now she was done.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺