Thread: Winged Boars
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

So not something Claudine had done, not something the board was likely responsible for either. Seemed like another "thing" that came with attending Hogwarts and with this being the fourth year she would be enduring any upcoming nonsense, all the Gryffindor could really do was brace herself and remember that people typically lived.

Far as terrible things went, pretty flowers didn't really ring too many alarm bells for her. Especially not when they were this gorgeous. She could stare at them for nearly half the day and probably never get board.

"We've found the PRETTIEST flowers, professors. Can we take them back to our common rooms? I can already see how brilliantly these would look on me and Kizzy's nightstand." Didn't necessarily match the theme of Gryffindor tower but when had that ever stopped any of the lot of them.

"You think the board brought these when they brought the other one--I could just stare and stare and stare and they get even prettier." If that was at all possible.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.