View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 12:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath smiled back at Claudine and then at Ash as she moved closer to him. It was nice to see his younger housemate so enthusiastic! “Nice tattoo,” he said, glancing at the one Ash showed him. “Would you want your phoenix tattoo to be red and gold like that one-” he gestured to the tattoo picture. “-or did you have some other color in mind?” Personally, he thought a blue and silver phoenix tattoo would look pretty cool!

His eyes fell to the compass tattoo Claudine pointed out. “That is a nice one,” he agreed. “I like the use of color.” He vaguely wondered if Claudine had ever considered getting a tattoo similar to that one, but before he could ask, he jumped slightly at the sound of Professor Peralta’s voice. When did she get here? He hadn’t seen her come in! Had she been here the whole time?

Following Claudine and Ash, he took his seat on the bench just in time to hear Peralta’s opening remarks. Yes, tattoos did seem a bit of an unusual topic for a charms lesson, but it made sense once the professor explained it. He considered the question carefully. What did he know about tattoos? Admittedly not much. He knew his uncle had one of a dragon, and he knew how a muggle tattoo machine worked; that was about all he knew. After tentatively raising his hand, he said, “There’s one type of magical tattoo, the conscience tattoo. It’s done in black ink and burns when the wearer does something morally wrong.” The only reason he knew that was because that was the kind of tattoo his uncle had, but that was beside the point!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...