View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath couldn’t help but note the gloomy weather as he made his way to the Creatures paddock. He hoped it wouldn’t turn rainy during the lesson! As that thought occurred to him, he recalled that jarvey lesson from his third year… the horrible weather, the lack of magic, and… his heart skipped a beat as his thoughts turned to meeting Claudine in the kitchen later that day. He shook his head, willing himself not to focus too much on that memory, not now anyway. There was a lesson that needed his attention!

As he approached, his eyes were immediately drawn to the aquariums. Probably safe to assume that they were covering aquatic creatures today. He watched, smiling slightly, as a clownfish swam by. He became so absorbed in that little fish that he nearly forgot to greet the professor! “Good afternoon, Professor Paszek,” he said, acknowledging the woman with a polite nod.

Finally tearing his eyes away from the little fish, he found a spot to stand with Claudine and Cece. “Hi,” he greeted the two fellow seventh years.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...