Thread: Winged Boars
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Now that she’d slightly managed to get over the vines, Claudine was able to see that the newest addition actually enhanced the entire beauty of the place. Her sketchpad was now flipped open to a fresh page and she was quite ready to get things moving. It was the appearance that was Daniel that momentarily distracted her. “Hi, Daniel.” Always so chill when it came to her, wasn’t he? Huh? “What? The vines?” Rhetorical question. And there it was: the confirmation that she needed. Indeed those vines hadn’t been there before.

“No, Emmerson. I didn't.” The Slytherin sounded resigned as though accepting her fate of having to explain herself. “I happened upon them a few moments ago.” She eyed the vines and flowers thoughtfully. “I think it looks very pretty so I wouldn’t go blaming the Board right now.” Even though she lacked trust in them. Claudine, on instinct, started to move her dominant hand up to pluck a flower. Perhaps it could be studied up close so that a huge sketch, one that took up an entire page, could be made.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺