View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 04:26 PM   #80 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia got up and carefully collected herself one of the papers only reading over it once she had returned to her seat. Bright blue eyes scanned over all of the bugs on the list until she came across the Cricket. Luck! Well that was great! She smiled to herself in thought as she considered what her life was like at this very moment. So far she had to agree that things were peaceful and content, she didn't have anything to complain about really.

"Professor, the little cricket I had found.. I followed it all over the place as it leaped across blades of grass before settling down upon one near the lakes edge where it began to make a song by rubbing its wings together. It seemed very content without a care, do you think that means I should be feeling the same way?" That right now her life was at a point where she could relax for even the little while.

The was over already? Hmm. Lessons always seemed to zip right by whenever they were held outside. Quietly gathering up her things and being careful not to disturb any bugs, she slung her bag over her shoulder. "Thanks for the lesson professor. Where would you like these mats?" Should they pile them up somewhere neatly?

You are Bread!