View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 03:34 PM   #79 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath blinked, unsure what to make of Professor Euka’s reply. That seemed a little… vague. Was his answer correct or not? Never mind, no time to think about it now. They were moving on. He listened carefully as the professor began speaking again. Oh, she had a creature sanctuary? That was interesting to know!

He got up to retrieve a paper and took it back to his mat. He pored over its contents, searching for anything on stick insects or eating, but he found nothing. Maybe he’d missed something? He checked again, but still no luck. Now how was he supposed to make a prediction? He thought back to the previous activity, trying to recall if he’d seen any other insects that did appear on the list. Then he remembered the wasps. He’d heard their hum, which meant… an unwelcome and unexpected guest. Great, just what he needed. He’d had his fill of unexpected guests at this school over the past few terms! Every time someone unexpected turned up at Hogwarts, dangerous stuff happened!

Based on that information, Heath predicted that someone would show up at the school and cause trouble, but he chose to keep that prediction to himself. He didn’t want to frighten the younger students! He sat silently, listening to the others’ predictions until Professor Euka dismissed the class. "Bye, Professor," he said, picking up his bag. "Thank you for the lesson!"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...