View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 05:43 AM   #63 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default more reactions to everything else coming next - time is not on my side tonight
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Pulling out a handkerchief from her robe pocket Bella held it up against her nose, trying to stop the blood flow. Hearing Professor Kazmi's voice she did her best to crawl out of the net and down on the ground again. Where here broom had gotten to, she didn't have the faintest and right now she didn't care. Going over to stop in front of the the Flying instructor, still with one hand raised up to hold the handkerchief in place Bella mumbled. "I think my nose might be broken Professor Kazmi...Can you fix it? The blood doesn't seem to stop flowing...I don't want a crooked nose." Her potential bruises from the collision with Claudine wasn't as important as her nose. Bella didn't wan't to be teased for the way her nose looked, that'd be horrible.
Connolly need not worry about the broom; Kamran would fetch it as and when it became the priority.

"I can, Miss Connolly, not to worry," he said. Kamran wasn't professional healer, but he'd addressed plenty of broken noses over the years and had a fairly intimate knowledge of the spell. He gently guided her hand and the handkerchief away from her face, and quickly inspected the damage. "This shouldn't hurt, just a quick hot-cold sensation. Episkey." A quick wave of the wand did the trick.

"How's that feel?" Still a little concerned regardless, Kamran watched the Slytherin carefully to see if the spell had worked, and tried to get a good look at her eyes to check how dazed she seemed. "I'd like for you to be checked over by Healer Peralta as well, just in case." Two hits to the face, one resulting in a broken nose; Kamran was reluctant to send the young girl back into the air until he was sure she was fit to fly. That, and she'd probably want to check the nose for herself.

You are Chocolate!