Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 04:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He also wasn't sure what also to say about their previous Head of House at this point, so he let that topic drop off as well. Just... eying her more when she pressed on about how it was SO important that he befriend Daniel. "You seem awfully concerned about Daniel. Why not introduce him more to Maya and I then so we can try too?" And perhaps he was also plotting a little bit of his own revenge payback for all the times she'd harped about him and Mamie. Though this was all ammunition for when she was much, MUCH older. "I don't know the last one." But okay on the others. He liked all of Lisa's friends well enough, though he had clear favoritism for Ollie and even V to an extent, though he hadn't spent as much time talking to her.

Could he be even MORE of a tomato at this point? And WHY was he being dragged more into this conversation??? "I think you should ask Professor Peralta." And uh, not him please and thank you. "Mirroring works. Professors work." Anyone not named Evan Nam was actually a lovely option, sisters dearest. And actually, he saw his out and so he hopped a bit. "I can even go get the mirror now for you!"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start