View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:28 PM   #58 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine peered about, looking sheepish. “Thanks for your help, professor.” Keeping one hand on her broom, she used the other to flatten the hair on her head which had become quite disarrayed with bits sticking out of her ponytail. Bella? You okay?’’ she called.
Bella closed her eyes, waiting for the potential bone shattering and body brusing impact with the ground. Luckily no such impact occured instead she landed safely into the safety net. Opening her eyes as she lay in the net she felt how much her nose hurt and body ached and how blood started to pour down her face in quick succession. Hearing Claudine's worried call she flashed her fellow snakette a weak smile. "I'm okay. How are you? You can really fly with force, maybe you should tryout to become a beater for the snake quidditch team?" It didn't feel right to bring up her aching places of where Claudine had crashed into her or her nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post

He gave another blast of the whistle. "Off you go." And then, where was that Slytherin? "Miss Connolly, I'd like to check you're in good shape to continue before you do anything else."

[/size]
Pulling out a handkerchief from her robe pocket Bella held it up against her nose, trying to stop the blood flow. Hearing Professor Kazmi's voice she did her best to crawl out of the net and down on the ground again. Where here broom had gotten to, she didn't have the faintest and right now she didn't care. Going over to stop in front of the the Flying instructor, still with one hand raised up to hold the handkerchief in place Bella mumbled. "I think my nose might be broken Professor Kazmi...Can you fix it? The blood doesn't seem to stop flowing...I don't want a crooked nose." Her potential bruises from the collision with Claudine wasn't as important as her nose. Bella didn't wan't to be teased for the way her nose looked, that'd be horrible.