View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:48 AM   #75 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Upon instruction, Evan collected a piece of paper for himself and re-situated himself to be more comfortable on his mat, scanning over the contents. Who knew there was so much that could be gathered just from observing some bugs? Technically as he'd observed two different insects, he looked at the meaning for the wasps and the beetle.

The wasps... was certainly interesting, because either meaning he could see how it could apply. He was doing his best to not be jealous about certain things - but there were times it still came unbidden. But also... unwelcome guests? Well, that had already come to fruition for him had it not? The Board of Governors was certainly not something he'd considered welcomed. He was pretty over their meddling, even if he was doing his best to try not to show it.

And then the Beetle... good fortune, huh? He raised his hand. "I saw wasps and a beetle. So my interpretation," he guessed, "would be that there are unwelcomed presences in my life, but perhaps the beetle means I'll have the good fortune of them... not being soon?" With divination it really was all a guessing game for him. He usually just tried to find some of the things they touched on and then research into the muggle psychology of it, merely because it was of great interest to him.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start