Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 11:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniel! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
What did she mean with 'kids like him'?!

“No but listen. Why does the trace have to be on me even when I'm at home?” he asked, not fazed at all by Claudine's strict look. “ I mean, can't it be off at least there , my parents know I can do magic even though they're muggles!” Dahlia had agreed with him about this over the summer “Besides” he lifted up his chin a little I know how to control my magic unlike others” Atlas. He meant Atlas. He hadn't forgotten how the Gryffindor had looked at the tip of his own wand before using Aguamenti. Actually, that had been pretty funny. “Waiting sucks”

Daniel watched the demonstration carefully, his dark brown eyes following the wand movement. “No, I'm good” he said as Claudine asked if she had to draw it down. “So like this?” he raised his spruce wand in the air and after a couple of tries he had copied her movement to a T. He was a quick learner and the movement wasn't that challenging “Can we do the real thing now?”

Sassy, rebellious kids. That’s what Claudine meant because that was her opinion of him. This opinion was not in the bad sense. Rebelliousness could be a good thing. Sassy could be entertaining. “That’s the way the Trace works unfortunately. I would like to think that it has no way of sensing when you’re at home, just that you are underage. Then if you visit somewhere in the Muggle world that isn’t your home and you perform magic, the Ministry will be alerted.” She smiled gently, remembering all those times that she too had been indignant about the Statute of Secrecy for Underage Magic. “I’m sure you can but the Ministry wouldn’t care about that. Apparently you have to be seventeen and over to be able to handle spells well enough.” Claudine rolled her eyes. “Anyway. Not everyone will be able to control their magic so the way I see it, the Ministry is covering their bases by implementing the Trace where necessary.''

Claudine watched carefully as she wanted to ensure Daniel made no mistake. Merlin knew incantations and wand movements were super important. But the Hufflepuff seemed to have it all under control. The Slytherin was secretly proud. “Good job.” She took a few paces away from him. “Come on. Try the spell on me first, if you want. Or you can try it on yourself.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺