View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 02:28 PM   #69 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath was so absorbed in watching the little stick insect eat that it took him a moment to register the buzzing in his ears, He looked up to see a swarm of wasps a little ways away from him and froze in place. Maybe if he kept still, they’d leave him alone. Don’t bother them, and they won’t bother you, right? Or so he hoped! Before he had to worry about it, Professor Euka had sent the wasps somewhere else and called the class back to the mats.

Reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the stick insect, which had now stopped eating and climbed to perch on a higher leaf, he returned to the dark blue mat. As he heard the next question, his thoughts once again turned to the hungry stick insect. What could an eating insect possibly mean? His hand went up, and he said, "I followed a stick insect and saw it eating a leaf. Maybe that's a good omen, like a sign of something fulfilling to come?" He didn't know, but that was the best guess he had!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...