Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 10:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

This sassy Hufflepuff… if he carried on Claudine would be quite tempted to cast Langlock on him. She amused herself a bit by picturing it. Was this how Severus Snape felt t times when he encountered insufferable know-it-alls? “Um… no.” Claudine came out of her daydream to eye Daniel sternly. “Kids like you are the reason we need that ‘of age’ law. I’m quite sure that you’d get overly excited using your magic out of Hogwarts. Who knows what accidental mayhem you’ll cause.” But she did feel his frustration, having felt it herself before. “You’ll get there one day. Patience is key.” He was a Hufflepuff, after all, and it was a trait Puff valued.

“That’s right,’’ the Slytherin replied, bobbing her head. She grinned a bit. “The inventor isn’t important but the wand movement is.” Listen, even she did not know who came up with such a spell. “Just remember that the spell works on both animate and inanimate objects.” The dragon heartstring wand was raised. “The movement is…” There came a demonstration. And another, and another. “It’s like a pair of feet dancing. Do you need me to draw it on a piece of parchment if that’ll help further?”
What did she mean with 'kids like him'?!

“No but listen. Why does the trace have to be on me even when I'm at home?” he asked, not fazed at all by Claudine's strict look. “ I mean, can't it be off at least there , my parents know I can do magic even though they're muggles!” Dahlia had agreed with him about this over the summer “Besides” he lifted up his chin a little I know how to control my magic unlike others” Atlas. He meant Atlas. He hadn't forgotten how the Gryffindor had looked at the tip of his own wand before using Aguamenti. Actually, that had been pretty funny. “Waiting sucks”

Daniel watched the demonstration carefully, his dark brown eyes following the wand movement. “No, I'm good” he said as Claudine asked if she had to draw it down. “So like this?” he raised his spruce wand in the air and after a couple of tries he had copied her movement to a T. He was a quick learner and the movement wasn't that challenging “Can we do the real thing now?”