Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash disillusioned herself and switched chairs so that it looked like she teleported. Then she reappeared. Had she learned that spell just so that she could do that? Nooooo, of course not. Maybe. Yes. Possibly. “Yeah, there are lots of ghosts around here. In my first year, I got possessed by one! It was crazy.” And then there was the arson part, which she was not going to mention. They were playing EXPLODING Snap... she didn’t want Remy to decide that she couldn’t play with her.

“Hm? Oh, being back is alright. This has been the best year for me so far.” Which was good, because the bar was LOW. “I’m... feeling a lot better than I did last year.” She wasn’t doing amazing, but what mattered was that she was getting better and not worse. “You?”

Ash eagerly leaned forward. She was excited for the explosions! And... she was also excited that someone... anyone... wanted to play a game with her. She very rarely got the chance. “I usually play muggle games, since muggles are usually the only ones who like to play games with me.” Anyway... “Sounds like something I’d be good at. Let’s play!”
Remy’s eyes widened and she wanted a story time. Ash seemed like she was in a good enough mood to talk about it, right? Especially if she had tips on how to not be possessed by ghosts, because Remy was ready to take some notes. “What? You were possessed by one???!” EXPLAIN.

That’s good to hear.” And if Ash wanted to know, it was clear already that she seemed in better spirits this term. “I’m enjoying this term, too.” Like Ash, much more than last term. It felt more like home this time around. “Falling behind on my homework, though.” She sighed heavily.

Really? You should teach me some muggle games afterwards, maybe.” More and more, Remy was becoming interested muggle culture. Especially after finding out about their crazy sour candy. The Gryffindor shuffled the pack of cards and placed two piles face down on the table. “So… I’ll turn over a card on this pile.” She did so as she explained, “then we’ll take it in turns to turn a card over on the other pile, but we have to do it quick.” To avoid explosions, of course. “First to say SNAP wins that round.”

Got it? Ready?

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing