View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 03:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

So...not dismissed.

Though Atlas was presently distracted by whatever it was that was causing this awful itch (spoiler alert, it was ants) on his back. When Ruari came over and asked if he was DANCING, he couldn't quite decide if he was amused or insulted. "No, I'm not dancing," he retorted with a bit of a huff before coming to the logical conclusion that he ought to just take off his shirt so Lucky's little brother could inspect his back. So he did and it took awhile since there were all these buttons and a tie to deal with. Hugging his shirt to his chest, Atlas attempted to turn his head around enough to see over his broadening shoulders...but no dice. "Do you see anything?"

All chaos about wasps and Vampyr Mosp aside (and he did not have time to point out that those hornets the little Claw spoke of were not native to this region and were unlikely to have made their way over and survived considering the more hostile magical insects at Hogwarts), Atlas had absolutely no idea what was going on at the moment and clearly he had missed instruction on how to interpret...uh...whatever it was they were meant to be interpreting today.

So...uh...back down on his yoga mat it was. He figured offering the response of 'I observed the inside of my eyelids' would not be an appreciated response, thus leaving the Gryffindor quite while he started slipping his shirt back on and dealing with the buttons - his tie was around his head for safe keeping as a headband.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes