View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Been here the entire time! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia had greeted Robinson as she normally did, with a warm smile and a polite 'hello' when she had entered the room. Taken her usual seat and took out her things to work on the warm-up questions that were normally on the board. It had become routine and gotten easier over time even though arithmancy was certainly not one of her strong suits. Not always was she the best with numbers but she did try and that's what mattered most.

At least this afternoons math questions weren't difficult. She could start the lesson by not feeling like a complete failure. Lia quietly worked on the three problems for a few moments then set her quill down returning her attention to the professor as the lesson officially began.

Quote:
2+5x3 = 17
14x30= 420
(20+4)x2= 48
When did they use math? Uh, all of the time. If she really thought about it, she used math.. a whole LOT. More than she liked to admit. Everyone was giving really good answers though and she didn't want to repeat what they were all saying. So she raised her hand and said the first thing that came to her mind, "Dahlia Donovan," Not to be confused with any of her siblings please (especially her identical twin Lily). "I use math when I'm taking care of creatures or plants. I need to know how much food and water to give each other them or if they are ill and need medicine I would need to know how much to give them."

You are Bread!