View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 07:24 AM   #63 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Meda was really enjoying this lesson, it was a quiet relaxing lesson and she hoped the students were enjoying it as well. What a lovely time it was to just follow the insects and be one with nature, that was until the nature started to come at the children. "oh me, no, there aren't any murder hornets here. Just a few little wasps. No worries, just stop moving and they will find their way back to the nest." She hadn't brought any wasps so she was hoping they would be on their way.

With her wand in hand she thought maybe it would be just better if she took care of the wasps so students wouldn't be so frightened. With a little wand movement the wasps had vanished off to somewhere else. For now she would leave the rest of the insects fluttering around, they were all behaving at the moment.

"Alright students lets gather back to our mats and tell me what did you observe and what do you think it might mean?" She loved to hear guesses before they found out the truth, it was always so much fun to predict things.
Murder hornets? Bella's eyes widened with fright as she looked around her, worried to be stung by something nastier than wasps if Rurari's call out held any truth. She heaved a big sigh of relief when Professor Euka ressured everyone that there we're only wasps here, no hornets. Bella relaxed slightly, despite the throbbing pain in her hands when Professor Euka made the waps go back to their nests.

Walking back to sit down on her yoga mat Bella asked with a look up at Professor Euka. "Can you give me something against these throbbing wasp bites?" Showing her hands that we're getting more swollen around the bites by each passing minute. She could try a healing spell, but she didn't want to risk doing it wrong. Raising her hand to answer the question she said "I had ants walking up my legs as one example. They might have done that because I was sitting in the middle of ant path to their stack? I don't think they climbed my legs to be evil, they probably just wondered if I was something/or had something they could bring to increase the height of their stack or eat." Bella didn't say anything about the centipede's or wasps or beetle.