View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:09 PM   #59 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

The little cricket continued leaping through the grass. Lia very carefully making note of where it was going and following it slowly, taking special care of where she stepped so as not to accidentally step on any other bugs. She followed it through the grass, onto someone else's yoga mat, than near the edge of the lake. This is where it seemed to stop now. Perhaps it was finally tired from all of that hopping and now it was going to rest?

Or not. Lia heard a very distinct chirping that was clearly coming from her new little friend and she smiled. "Well, hello there. I'm Lia and I'm just going to be right here listening so you continue to do your thing and don't mind me," she hummed quietly, at least until her happy little bubble was broken by someone's shouts of 'Murder Hornets'.

Immediately the Ravenclaw was on high alert. Lia remained frozen right where she was, close to the lake. Bright blue eyes scanning the surrounding area for the source of danger and what she saw was a whole lot of bugs including, several bees, hornets which she didn't want to be stung by and.. were those.. ohh, no no no, no no.. those things could stay right over there where they were please and thank you..

Vampyr Mosp.

Yes, she saw them. And yes, she didn't want them coming anywhere near her.

You are Bread!