View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:46 AM   #105 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Heath’s dark eyes darted around the room in search of potential scene partners, but so far there were no takers. He caught Charlie’s smile, returning it with a slight nod. For one wild moment, he thought she was going to join in the re-enactment, but his heart sank as he watched her gather supplies for a collage. Panic began to set in. What if he couldn’t find anyone else to do a re-enactment? It was probably too late to start on a collage, and besides, his art skills were atrocious!

Then an idea occurred to him. He’d write a script for his re-enactment idea so he’d at least have something to hand in. He was so hard at work scribbling down lines that it took him a second to register Apollo talking to him. Setting his quill down, he looked up from his parchment with a small smile. “That could work,” he said, stifling a laugh as he imagined himself playing one (or more) of the Black sisters. “If we don’t find anyone else, we could each take one of the Black brothers and one of the sisters. Then we could flip a coin to see who plays the remaining Black sister.” He was only half joking about that part!

“So we’re supposed to re-enact a Black family dinner party, and I was thinking what if the party takes place on the day Andromeda was disowned? Like, maybe she announced her marriage to Ted Tonks at the party or something… what do you think?” He was open to other ideas if Apollo had any!
At first Apollo was about to go follow his older housemate to the cupboard to get supplies to start working on a collage and ditch the script idea. But it seemed the Ravenclaw was keen on working with him after all. He chuckled at the flipping a coin for the extra part. "Although, I'm not sure that Andromeda would have a big part. I'd imagine she storms out at the party and the result is the remaining Black family members discussing this and her traitorous ways. Although I could see Sirius trying to stand up for her." he said thoughtfully, as he heard Professor Holden announce about finishing it up.

"Suppose we don't have time to actually enact it anyway. So maybe just some highlights for how each sibling would act? Sirius would probably get annoyed at his siblings lack of empathy and likely disappear to the Potters house for refuge. Whereas I could see Bellatrix blasting both Andromeda and Sirius off the family tapestry, as they tainted the Black family name." As far as Regulus and Narcissa, well, they would probably just go along with what Bellatrix did? Maybe?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.