View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 12:47 AM   #103 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo had been distracted momentarily by the fact that both his dormmates seemed to be feeling ill? And Nemesis was leaving too? Had he missed some key memo about skiving off history of magic today with fake illnesses? Because the Flamsteed duo hadn't seemed ill when he awoke that morning? Or had he been completely oblivious to it? The latter was probably likely. Also, no more debates or discussions had the third year frowning. Why did it seem like the final activity was mostly busy work? Except for the acting gig. He had done pretty decent as Michael Darling last term in Peter Pan, so maybe someone wanted to do the re-enactment.

That was when he heard Heath asking if anyone wanted to do a re-enactment. "I'm in, if we can get three more people. Although, I suppose we could always play multiple parts." He noticed Charlie glance Heath's way like she was interested, but then she had got supplies for the college. He sighed, glancing around the room for any other takers, maybe.
Heath’s dark eyes darted around the room in search of potential scene partners, but so far there were no takers. He caught Charlie’s smile, returning it with a slight nod. For one wild moment, he thought she was going to join in the re-enactment, but his heart sank as he watched her gather supplies for a collage. Panic began to set in. What if he couldn’t find anyone else to do a re-enactment? It was probably too late to start on a collage, and besides, his art skills were atrocious!

Then an idea occurred to him. He’d write a script for his re-enactment idea so he’d at least have something to hand in. He was so hard at work scribbling down lines that it took him a second to register Apollo talking to him. Setting his quill down, he looked up from his parchment with a small smile. “That could work,” he said, stifling a laugh as he imagined himself playing one (or more) of the Black sisters. “If we don’t find anyone else, we could each take one of the Black brothers and one of the sisters. Then we could flip a coin to see who plays the remaining Black sister.” He was only half joking about that part!

“So we’re supposed to re-enact a Black family dinner party, and I was thinking what if the party takes place on the day Andromeda was disowned? Like, maybe she announced her marriage to Ted Tonks at the party or something… what do you think?” He was open to other ideas if Apollo had any!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...