View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 10:14 PM   #102 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Heath had no idea where this lesson was going from here, but whatever it was, he hoped it wasn’t more debating. Coming up with facts to support his point was exhausting after a while, and the flaring tempers and emotions that came with debate were even more exhausting. He listened intently as Holden gave the next set of instructions, and his mood instantly brightened. Not only was it not a debate, but there was an opportunity to show off his acting skills. Best lesson ever!

Already the wheels inside Heath’s head were turning. Dinner party with all five members of the Black family… The only time that all of those people would have conceivably been together for a dinner party was prior to Andromeda’s disowning. He knew that her daughter, Nymphadora Tonks, was born in 1973, so she would’ve had to have been disowned before that… which would’ve made Sirius and Regulus very young when it happened. Hmm, this was going to be a challenge! He knew he wanted to play Regulus, but he’d never played a character younger than himself before. Could he pull it off?

Then there was the question of what happened at this dinner party. He thought for several moments, and - Ooh, he had it! What if the party happened on the day Andromeda was disowned? Maybe she announced her engagement (marriage?) to Ted Tonks at the party, and the skit could show the family’s reaction to the news. Yeah, that was good! Now he just needed four more people to play the rest of the Black family. Normally Heath would shy away from group work, but this sounded too fun to pass up. Dark eyes darting about the room in search of people who weren’t already working on collages, he said, “Does anyone else want to do a re-enactment?”

A thought suddenly occurred to him, and he raised his hand. “Professor, are we supposed to perform for the entire class or just re-enact the scene amongst ourselves?” he asked. Holden hadn’t said, and he wanted to make sure he did this right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
She really hadn't wanted to get up and act anything out. Todays heated discussions was enough for her. Come on you couldn't blame her in the slightest. However, hearing Heath wanted to reenact the situation made her smile. He always was good at doing those sorts of things. Going to the cupboard she grabbed some items to make a collage of pieces representing the betrayal by Narcissa because she could make that look extremely similar and not have to try. too hard artistically. She was good at 3d art not, drawing.
Apollo had been distracted momentarily by the fact that both his dormmates seemed to be feeling ill? And Nemesis was leaving too? Had he missed some key memo about skiving off history of magic today with fake illnesses? Because the Flamsteed duo hadn't seemed ill when he awoke that morning? Or had he been completely oblivious to it? The latter was probably likely. Also, no more debates or discussions had the third year frowning. Why did it seem like the final activity was mostly busy work? Except for the acting gig. He had done pretty decent as Michael Darling last term in Peter Pan, so maybe someone wanted to do the re-enactment.

That was when he heard Heath asking if anyone wanted to do a re-enactment. "I'm in, if we can get three more people. Although, I suppose we could always play multiple parts." He noticed Charlie glance Heath's way like she was interested, but then she had got supplies for the college. He sighed, glancing around the room for any other takers, maybe.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.