View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
'What seems to be going on?' How was she going to explain this? Unsure, and worried Bella started to dwindle her thumbs nervously as she explained. "I've developed a crush on my best friend in the whole wide world, and I don’t know if I should tell Apollo that I’m in love with him or not? It feels weird to be around him now. I get uncomfortable and he feels it too." Could they go back to the way things had been before?

Looking down her shredded diary Bella murmured quietly. "I had left it out in my dorm on the page where I had written hearts around Apollo’s name and such and someone saw it and wrote mean stuff about it in Myrtle’s loo. I ripped my diary apart in tears and anger...Can you mend it?" The last was asked with a hopeful look up at Professor Euka.
Oh young love, Meda tried to not smile too much over it, but the things that we once feel will be the end of the world now as she grows older seems so sweet and innocent. "Well if you cherish the friendship I would say honesty is the best when it comes to these things. Could it put a pause on your friendship until feelings pass and uncomfortableness grows less, yes, it could, but just being awkward is only going to keep putting stress on your relationship and might damage what could be great if left too long." That at least was what she felt now that she was older and from her experience at least.

She looked at the diary and back to Belle, confused why the girl wasn't able to do this herself, but figured maybe she was just too upset and reached for the book or what was left of it. "All the pages are still here? You didn't leave any behind?" It could mend if anything was missing. She reached for her wand to do an easy fix, now for fixing the tension between the two student that Meda couldn't help with.