View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Both. Both. What a helpful child. "Do you want to start with the kneazles? They've been awfully impatient lately." She got out a bucket with the kneazles' food in it, before picking up the bucket for the pygmy puffs. Less exciting, those, but worthwhile in their own way.

Mia let herself into the pygmy puff enclosure, leaving the gate open just a tad while she fed them. If anything went wrong with Dahlia over with the kneazles, she was close enough to provide assistance. Not that she expected anything to go wrong. The kneazles were friendly to anyone who fed them. Well, friendly to her, and she fed them.

"Let me know if you need anything," she called as an afterthought. Dahlia was a smart girl. She'd probably ask for help if she needed it.
"Sure! Best not to keep hungry kneazles waiting any longer than necessary," Dahlia giggled. The kneazles were always one of the creatures she loved to spend time with whenever she had the chance, as were the pygmy puffs. Actually, who was she kidding? They all were! Before she got down to work, she carefully removed her bag and set it down where she always did off to the side where nothing could get to it. Everything that she normally cared around with her happened to be inside it.. along with her a very much sleeping Sir Frederik Puffington her pygmy puff.

Picking up the bucket of kneazle food, Lia carefully let herself into their enclosure closing the gate behind herself. "I will but I'm sure we'll be alright." The very first thing she did was a quick count making sure all seven of them were there. "Good morning, I have everyone's breakfast. Who is ready to eat?" The young teenager giggled happily as she moved further into the enclosure to greet the kneazles that were making their way over to her. A gentle pet or a light scratch around the ears. "Let's get this icky tray cleaned out and the fresh food where it should be."

You are Bread!