Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"It's alright. I don't own this place or anything." Although she could certainly afford to. [B]"Sneak around all you want... just try not to trip and die."
"I'm not sneaking!" Violet began, then checked her momentary burst of exasperation. Ashley just said things like that sometimes, and Violet was trying to do better at getting to know people, so getting upset over nothing was not going to be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"It is a muggle song." She smiled, impressed that Violet knew that. "It's practically ancient. The only reason I know of the artist is because of my mother." This guy was her favorite musical artist. And therefore music that Ash had to learn.
Violet took that in, thinking of her own mother, the one she'd never met, the one she didn't know if she was alive or dead (but probably dead, if Violet was honest; otherwise she would have tried to find her by now...wouldn't she?) "Was that your mother's favorite song, then? Did she teach it to you?" she said, trying to think of something to say that didn't sound too stupid.