Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ashley
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
It was definitely personal.

“I know that.” Ash did this a lot. It was cold. Sometimes she even brought a blanket. Not tonight though. Tonight, it was an alright temperature right now. “I promise to come inside if I start freezing, so that you won’t worry.” But Kinsay always worried. No matter what she did, it was never good enough for Kinsay. She was always just sad and worried, sometimes for no reason.

“I like feeling small. No matter how much I hate a specific day or week or month or year or decade- it’s just a drop in the bucket. Also I’ve lived for 14 years, which is crazy, but the universe has been around for so much longer. And tons of bad things have happened to the universe, but it still lives and we- we still love it.” She looked upwards at the stars. “I come here whenever I feel sad.” Probably she shouldn’t have mentioned that to Kinsay. “And I am preemptively telling you not to blame yourself for all of that.” She paused again, wondering if her next question was allowed or not. “Do you do that too?”

It wasn't. It really, really wasn't!

"I only meant because you might get sick and it'd be uncomfortable." Not because was worried. Except she was worried too. But she didn't know if she was allowed to be worried about Ashley Fox, so this other way was better. And maybe Kinsay did worry a lot, but there was always reasons for it. She didn't used to worry so much. It was only recently that it started up so bad. She really couldn't help it. Even when she tried not to.

This was a lot. And maybe some of what Ash said resonated with her, but there were so many things being said that it was hard to respond to all of them at once.. Not that she was sure she even wanted to respond to all of them. See? This is why she wanted to be here alone. Conversations were so exhausting sometimes. "Are you feeling sad now?" Because she was out here now. Which meant if she wasn't lying about what she said...

But then the Ravenclaw's question caught Kizzy by surprise and she wasn't sure she really wanted to answer or talk about this sort of thing anymore. "Come out here when I'm sad? Or... blame myself for things?" Clarification was necessary.

You are Lemon!