Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Violet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Brilliant, Blackthorne, graceful as always, Violet thought to herself. Oh well, it wasn't as if she didn't have a right to be here, too, despite some people's remarks about 'sneaking.'

"Sorry, I was trying not to bother you. I didn't know anyone was in here," Violet replied, turning around and bending to return the music stand to its place. "That was...you play really well. Like you mean it. I wish I could play like that, but I'm just...adequate," Violet continued, remembering how her grandfather sounded when he remarked on her musical ability. "Actually, I was thinking I had heard that song before." Violet paused just a tiny bit before asking the next question--ever since the Neo-Alliance, mentioning anything to do with either Muggles or Purebloods seemed full of potential danger. "Is that...isn't it a Muggle tune? I thought I heard it on the radio once."

"It's alright. I don't own this place or anything." Although she could certainly afford to. "Sneak around all you want... just try not to trip and die." Honestly, Ash would be sad if Violet died. More than a little bit. She would possibly be very sad, maybe. Maybe. She tugged at her bracelets. "I always mean it," she said softly. She never worried about saying things she didn't mean. She worried about saying things that she really did mean, because then she wouldn't be able to take it back or apologize if she meant it. But that wasn't really important to this conversation.

"It is a muggle song." She smiled, impressed that Violet knew that. "It's practically ancient. The only reason I know of the artist is because of my mother." This guy was her favorite musical artist. And therefore music that Ash had to learn.