Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"You're not sneaking around very well." Of course the other person was sneaking around, or else they wouldn't be crashing into things. People made the most noise while they were trying to be sneaky. That was funny. Sort of. She turned around out of curiosity, because there was no voice attached to the crashing sound. "Hey Violet. What's up?" She gave the girl a halfhearted smile. She didn't feel much like smiling(not when she was being a FAILURE), but she didn't want Violet to think she didn't like her. Violet might decide to 'mutually' dislike her. For all she knew, Violet might already dislike her. But it didn't seem like it. So for the time being, she'd just assume they were friends. "Did you hurt yourself when you tripped?"
Brilliant, Blackthorne, graceful as always, Violet thought to herself. Oh well, it wasn't as if she didn't have a right to be here, too, despite some people's remarks about 'sneaking.'

"Sorry, I was trying not to bother you. I didn't know anyone was in here," Violet replied, turning around and bending to return the music stand to its place. "That was...you play really well. Like you mean it. I wish I could play like that, but I'm just...adequate," Violet continued, remembering how her grandfather sounded when he remarked on her musical ability. "Actually, I was thinking I had heard that song before." Violet paused just a tiny bit before asking the next question--ever since the Neo-Alliance, mentioning anything to do with either Muggles or Purebloods seemed full of potential danger. "Is that...isn't it a Muggle tune? I thought I heard it on the radio once."