View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 07:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

Jordyn had definitely lost her mojo once the little critter had arrived on her mat. It was hard to concentrate on the sounds of nature when she was really focused on keeping the insects off of her body and out of her personal space.

The professor announced that the insects were there for a reason. They were going to help with the day’s lesson. That was fine, as long as they kept their distance. Jordyn remained on the lookout, just in case one or several decided to come her way.

For now though, her attention went back to the professor and the question she posed. Jordyn raised her hand and attempted to give her response. ”I heard the breeze, the birds and my own deep breathing. To be honest, I kind of lost my concentration when something crawled on me.” Then she addressed the second part of the question. “Sound can help us become better diviners if we focus and really pay attention to what we hear. There is so much that we miss out on because a lot of times we don’t really listen. Who knows what messages we may receive if we only take time to listen.” Did that make sense? Did she answer the question?

You are Salt!