Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 03:18 PM   #45 (permalink)
Kolyander
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & DERP
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
”You’re very careful with your plants.” She smiled. It was a weird thought because why would anyone ever think this, but it came to Ollie’s mind and she couldn’t really help it. She couldn’t help but think about the fact that Dahlia would make a really good mom. As soon as it came to her mind, she had a shiver go through her body. Why would she think that? That is so weird! But she would… that’s if she wanted children. Ollie wasn’t sure she did, so maybe Dahila didn’t either. But she wouldn’t bring it up because that was super weird and she might make her friend not want to hang out with her anymore. Maybe she would ask about her family. That wouldn’t be weird would it? “Don’t you have siblings? I think you mentioned a brother once or twice.” She hoped she was remembering the details correctly. She definitely could have mixed up who said they have a sibling and who didn’t.

She grabbed one of the small containers. Carefully, she scooped her hand into the side of the container making sure to not rip any roots. She cupped the plant in her hand, pulling it out and tossing the empty container to the side. Then she set the plant into the hole Lia had just dug out. “There ya go.” She said mainly to the plant but to Dahlia as well.
"I care deeply about all of my plants.. I work very hard to help them flourish and bloom to their full beauty." Sometimes it was a whole lot of work but getting to see the finished product was always amazing. Whether is was watching a tiny seed grow into a gorgeous flower or help revive a withering plant to its full glory. Lia couldn't help but smile whenever she talked about her plants but she did appear a little confused when asked suddenly about her siblings. Not that she minded at all, in fact she loved speaking about them as well. "Mhmm, several. I have sisters as well. I'm the youngest." Only by a few short minutes since she happened to be one in a set of triplets.

Lia watched how carefully Ollie removed the plant from the container and set it down into the waiting soil. "Looks like I'm not the only one that cares about the well-being of the plants. Thank you," she beamed at her friend. Leaning forward she gently soothed some of the soil over the plant that Ollie had just set into the hole she had made. "That looks great!"