View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 03:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

It was a little sad that they weren't going to be scrying today, but she believed Professor Euka. The lesson would probably be fun anyway. Bella changed her position on her yoga mat as they were ordered to close their eyes and take in their surroundings. To relax was always hard for her, but she did as she was told taking a few relaxing breath in and out before closing her eyes to listen to her surroundings. She heard birds chirping, the wind rustling in the trees, and Bella also felt something's creep up her arm which made her eyes flash up and she creeped backwards on her mat in fright after pulling two centipeds off her arm. "Eeek, get off me!" Closing her eyes again it didn't take long before she felt how something else crept up her leg this time. Looking down, she shoved the ant off her leg muttering. "Get off me, I don't have straws for your stack."

Bella was very relieved when Professor Euka moved the lesson on. Thoughtfully she raised her hand to answer but she wasn't very sure of her answer. "I heard bird's chirping and if you interpret their chirping which i think is a type of divination, then they can help you predict the future. Like bird's chirps might sound in a certain way if bad weather is coming or if they are sensing danger maybe?"