View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 01:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She watched as the students closed their eyes and listened. Noticing some swaying a bit and fully knowing they had most likely drifted off to sleep (Quinn, Atlas, Serena) she left them be assuming gravity would take over and they would fall and wake themselves up. Meda was curiously watching as her little guests for today made their way around the grounds. Some moving further from the group while others joined students on the yoga mats and even directly on them. A smile crossed her lips as she didn't hear any students scream or try to smash the harmless insects. Though she didn't hear screams she did hear giggles and this actually made Meda chuckle quietly to herself, "Kinsay, please try to calm your laughter. We need to try to focus."

As a few bees buzzed passed her ear she quietly started to speak. [b] "Very good class, very good. Now if you could open your eyes and look around you. We have some guest today. Many are very tiny so please watch where you place yourselves the rest of the lesson would be very much appreciated." Letting a caterpillar climb over her hand she lifted it to show the class. "They are actually here to help us with our lesson today. Nature is one of the best ways to learn Divination before we begin with our actual readings today, I'd like you to tell me what all you heard while we sat quietly and how you think that sound can help you become a better diviner."

Setting down the caterpillar back in the grass she wordlessly sent a few many ants to crawl up the legs of the three sleeping beauties.

So sorry this didn't get posted last night, hope you are all well! Thank you for coming and I promise no more delays.