View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 11:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

It really did feel like being ignored, so much so that June wanted to ask again -- but it was not in her nature to push. In her experience, it never did any good - she herself had never responded well to unnecessary pushing. So, she waited -- until they spoke again. The question, however, left her shaking her head, and letting out an honest, "no."

"When my knowledge got ... too much, I felt it was necessary to share" she said with a small smile. "I think my sister also feels at peace -- knowing I am more bound than I had been for years" It was complicated but true - her existence had carried with it the infamous Gryffindor recklessness, at least that is how it had felt until she had decided to come back here.

Memories were close to flooding back again, but fortunately they spoke again - this time leaving her confused - before she realized they were speaking about their summer. A lonely existence was what it was - and it was a thing she hadn't known about them. Their was an unknown guilt forming in the pit of her stomach -- because they had been right, she just hadn't asked and now knowing was sending her head into a frenzy of assumptions. "And what happened when your brother showed up?"she asked, her gaze shifting to hold theirs for a moment.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment