Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine had not known this little fact. She had chosen this spot because it was usually private and due to that, Daniel could practice in peace. It would mean that he’d also be saved from any embarrassment if he happened to bust out some crazy dance moves. Claudine had amused herself with that thought all this while and she sort of hoped that it would actually happen. The quick look at her watch had told her that Daniel was somewhat late. She wasn’t about to get annoyed just yet, however. She’d give him about ten more minutes. After that, he’d face her wrath.

The Snakette spun around when the door bounced off the wall with quite a bang. Wait, what? She was early? “Oh no I’m not. You’re late, mister,’’ she told him, wagging a finger in his direction at the same time. Claudine didn’t say it out loud but she had half expected Daniel to be late. It had just been her instinct. “Mhmm. They deserve credit.” Listen, she wasn’t up to explaining that she’d done the work. “Good thing too. We don’t want you sneezing all over the place.’’ The girl grinned. “All set for your practice?”
"Yeah well, whatever" the twelve-year-old rolled his eyes as Claudine wagged a finger at him. He turned around to close the door behind him and walked further into the room until he stood near the older girl. "I don't sneeze" he lied while cocking his head to the side a little bit as he gazed at her and as she asked if he was ready for practice, Daniel nodded his head.

He took back a few steps and took his wand out of his expensive holster and began to twirl it between his fingers before accidentally dropping it onto the rug. "Oops" he said and stooped down to pick it up again. "I still can't do that" he said more to himself than to the Slytherin. "Anyway, I am ready. I wanted to learn this spell over the summer by practising it on my older brother...but I'm still underage so I couldn't" cue another eye roll. "Can't wait till I'm your age" life would be so much better if he could use magic all the time.