Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo felt himself sadden at those words, because they were actually true. Even if it was an accident, professors and adults never seemed to believe children and seemed quick to hand out punishments. Although the points reflected in Gryffindor were ironically not really Gryffindors fault, which frustrated him even more.

"Oh. I mean.. uh .. okay... we can, yes." Also, were girls always that cute when they blushed? He found himself looking away so as to not stare because uh... Merlin. "So uh... history of magic. That new teacher. He's young, isn't he?" He wasn't so oblivious as to not hear the whispers being said about Professor Holden. Nor was he naive to realize how wildly inappropriate it would be.
She let out a quiet breath of relief when Apollo didn't laugh or anything of that sort to her response about s'mores. Good, they had a plan for post studying then. Maya was oblivious to him looking at her and smiled to herself for not acting completely dumb. "Professor Holden?" she asked, even though she knew who the professor was. She looked up from her textbook and tilted her head slightly. "I suppose he does look a bit on the younger side, but wouldn't that be a good thing?" Maya asked.

"He wouldn't get a job offer here if he weren't qualified, right?" Or maybe Hogwarts was being cheap and just hiring whoever would accept the lowest salary? That was a question for the headmaster. Maya had heard whispers about how some of the students thought he was attractive. "He seems to know what he's talking about... why?" She was curious as to what Apollo was getting at with this conversation. Was there something wrong with the professor? Was he hiding a deep, dark secret? Maya wanted to know all the details but didn't want to appear overeager when it came to such gossip.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...