View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath made his way to divination, paying little mind to the wet grass. His cloak only just skimmed the ground, being a couple of inches too short for him, so he didn’t have to bother holding it up. One of the advantages of being tall, he supposed. As he approached, his thoughts turned to the last outdoor divination lesson he’d had, the one with snakes… and people being possessed by ghosts. Merlin, he hoped nothing that weird happened this time around! He did wonder what happened to Baby Yoda, the little snake he’d worked with that lesson, though.

“Hello, Professor Euka,” he greeted the woman politely. As his dark eyes scanned the area, he spotted a dark blue mat near Claudine, Lisa, and Serena. That was the place for him! He beelined in that direction, sitting on the mat with his legs crossed. “Hi,” he whispered, nodding to each girl in turn.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...