Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 02:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Oh no. Oh no no no no no.

Not the History of Magic professor. Why couldn't it be a professor of a class he actually liked? Like...Mr. Kazmi or somebody. She didn't look up at Professor Holden until she'd successfully removed her shoes and tucked her socks inside. And then stood up.

"Hello P-professor," she said politely. "Not barefoot running, no, I was, um, I was going to step into the lake. For a bit. Just my feet." She gestured at the very inviting-looking lake. They were allowed to swim in it. Or...people swam in it. She thought. "Do you? Run, I mean?"
Simon raised his eyebrow momentarily but then lowered it as Miss Turov explained that she was not barefoot running. "Ah... relaxing. It's not too... crisp?" he offered, wondering what the enamour with the Lake was. He had never been overly fond of the Lake or water in general.

He smiled, turning his gaze to the Lake in front of them. It was still strange to be here as an adult once more. He had often loved spending hours by the Lake with a good book or running (more so attempting to be athletic - he wasn't very athletic). "I do. I enjoy it quite a bit. Clears my mind and helps me solve problems and mysteries. Do you run?"