Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Kins didn't know that she made Ash feel the worst. If she did, it'd probably make her feel all the more guilty. Which would maybe, in turn, make Ash feel even worse, if that was possible. So. Um. Maybe this unknown was for the best. Sometimes ignorance really was bliss.

"Yeah," she mused, nodding slowly with Ash's words. Kins felt that way about the moon too. And after a few quiet moments, she added, "It reminds me of my parents." Had it been any other night, she may have been more reluctant to have this conversation with Ashley Fox of all people. Not just because it was a vulnerable one, but because. Because she didn't like having reasons to like Ash. Liking someone meant that you were only steps away from being their friend and that wasn't allowed. For Reasons. It was the biggest reason why she avoided this particular Ravenclaw whenever she could. Friendship was a non-option. She didn't even want to entertain the possibility. Because. Because she really, really couldn't lose Emm again.

Hopefully Ash understood that. It wasn't anything personal. Not really.

"Oh," she considered the question for a moment before shaking her head. "Your secret's safe with me." Kiz wasn't a snitch. She'd have no reason to tell anyway. And maybe it'd be best if no one knew they were sitting out here together anyway because Emm might hear about it and then. Yeah. So. That was another reason. "Will you stay here all night?" It didn't sound like a comfortable place to sleep ... though Kins had also fallen asleep in many an unlikely Hogwarts' corner, so maybe it was a moot point.

You are Lemon!