Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 03:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bryn
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eden Tilly (630094)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kazane Sullivan (cc632a)
Law Enforcement
it's either adhd or wrackspurts <3 <3 lily luna's mom has got it going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn laughed and rolled their eyes. "Solid plans. A solider one might be to not put yourself in a situation to get your limbs ripped off, but that's just a thought."

Their brows furrowed at Eden's comment. "Num, what? No, they don't eat, they make their own food, Eden. They're... they're plants. You know. Photosynthesis? And what do you mean too" Their voice cut out as they turned around to Eden, watching her with her raw tomato and salt and pepper.

They simply stared for a moment, saying nothing. They shouldn't be shocked by Eden's eating habits by now, but somehow she always managed to outdo herself. It was impressive in the worst way. "Are. Are you going to put salt and pepper on a raw tomato. And eat it like an apple." It was phrased like a question but it was not asking. Because Quinn knew the answer. They wish they didn't. "Do.... you also have raw potatoes." They knew the answer again.
"Well, I've been living my life how I want with no missing limbs yet," Eden pointed out.

She rolled her eyes at Quinn's explanation of photosynthesis. It sounded like they were choking on their own disbelief. "Calm down. I just thought maybe magical plants were cooler and could eat real food." Oooh, that might trigger their plant-loving friend. Eden sort of hoped so. It was funny when they nerd-malfunctioned. "Are we going to be caring for any plants that can eat solids?"

Eden knew her snack choices often disgusted her friend, and so had of course developed a progressively more relaxed definition of what constituted a snack in response. It served the dual purpose of broadening her food horizons and grossing Quinn out. "It's really good - I can slice you a wedge?"

Another eye roll. "You can't eat raw potatoes, Quinn. It'll upset your stomach."