View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had been feeding looking over some lesson plans when she heard the knock. Half thinking it would be her niece or nephew she waved her wand to open the door. Glancing up from her notes she realized it wasn't and stood up. "Hello Bella, you are up far in the castle this early in the term." Not that she minded the girl visiting nor did she think it was wrong, just an observation really.

"Won't you come in. I could make some tea or pull out some biscuits if you like." Though giving the girl a look over she didn't seem in the mood for happy things, maybe something happened in the dorm that she needed some help with.
Bella was still sitting on the cold stone floor, contemplating her Apollo troubles when the door to Professor Euka's office opened. Glancing up at her professor she murmured back in response. "Hi professor Euka...I uh need your help with a love problem. i thought you were the right person to ask....." Bella didn't know how else she could word it. As she stood up her ripped journal fell to pieces around her, the pages flittering to the floor. Doing her best to not start crying again Bella quickly collected her pages before asking with a look over at her professor. "Can you please mend my journal professor Euka? I kind of didn't mean to, but I ripped it apart."

Glad for the offer to step into her office Bella nodded as she followed Professor Euka into her office. "Thank you professor, some warm tea and a biscuit would taste wonderful." The cold stone floor had put a chill in her body.