View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 06:27 AM   #100 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Spindly path (quick and dirty phone post before bed)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Acromantulas. Gracelyn wasn’t afraid of them, not by the loosest definition, but anything that couldn’t be reasoned with wasn’t exactly her cup of tea. Stars and wandlore were much more comfortable for her, subject-wise. The Hufflepuff wasn’t one to back down, though, either. Maybe it was osmosis from all the Lions she counted as her friends. Including Charlie. That glance hadn’t gone past unseen, and she sympathized with the other girl.

Which also likely explained why she had followed her to the small group contemplating the spindly path. Just in case anyone passed out. Since they’d been warned they couldn’t skive off from the lesson at this point, not that she had planned on trying to leave. She wouldn’t learn defensive skills if she skipped the subject, after all, and there was something to be said about practical applications being better for learning than purely theoretical? Maybe. So far Headmaster Trent hadn’t hurt anyone too badly in their lessons, not counting when he wasn’t himself, and the stress of the board visit probably wasn’t helping.

“What kind of diversion do we think would work best?,” she mused, stopping alongside the other girls. Plus, odds were they’d need to utilize Arania Exumai in order to get through the activity as well. Spells that were explicitly mentioned rarely were entirely offhand.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero