Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

She pouted as she looked up at Evan, clutching her stomach in desperation. She flushed at his question. “No, I don’t need too!!” She had already gone to the loo and that hadnt helped at ALLL! *lesigh* Oh woe is she! His question about missing Schmoe and making her sick did give her pause. Well she hadn’t thought that he would ask her that so she froze momentarily as she tried to think through answers and possible scenarios. “Welllll he makes it feel like home and it wasn’t Schmoe per sey but maybe …. MAAAAYBE he was a component of the ill feeeling in my stomach.

She folded her arms. “I don’t know why I feel this way and it’s….” Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she felt the tears building up. Her lip wobbled too. “I’m…. Scared.” what if she was dying? She eagerly took the ginger candy and plopped it into her mouth. “Delicious…. Evan.. if I don’t make it, will you take care of Pascal? Can you give Jasper his Jersey that Ash’s bodyguard won? And give all my friendship bracelets to Serena and then some to Ollie and V. And flowers to Remy! And my bird watching book to Aries!…” Did she have to write out her will now tooo? “Oh and be Daniel’s friend, promise?” She couldn’t forget Daniel.

She gets like she was going to begin to hyperventilate. Fortunately Maya arrived which was a much needed distraction. “Mai,” she said flashing a small smile at her older sister. “I don’t know what’s wrong. I just … my tummy is flip flopping, I feel like I’m going to BURST into tears, and …. I miss Noah. And Appa.” One singular tear ran down her cheek and then another one followed shortly.

Boy was she a good actress.