Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 01:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
She was happy to hear that Ash thought therapy was helping. Though, she couldn’t help but wonder what Ash said. But she defiantly picked up on Ash’s want to move on from the topic. “Megan Olivia is a weird name… Is it all her first name or does she liked to be called her first and middle name at the same time, because if she’s one of those people, they’re kinda weird.” She hoped she ended the topic on a good note.

Ollie wouldn’t dare be mean to castle staff. She might end up getting detention and then that would cause the house to lose points and she didn’t want to be the one to do that. House-elves where castle staff right? She wasn’t really sure to be honest. “Well I wasn’t sure since I was going to be making stuff…”But they seemed pretty much to themselves. She started to think of what foods she could make in here all the time. Not that the castle food was bad… but she did like her own food better.

Well it didn’t really seem like her plan to distract with pasta worked. “It really isn’t a big deal.” Or Ollie wasn’t trying to make it a big deal. “We just got into a fight when I first got home and then he wouldn’t let me go do anything for the summer or I wouldn’t get to come back to school.” As bad as she wanted to stick it to him and go off anyway. She knew her father stuck to his word so it was staying at home all summer for her.

“I’m sure she’d rather I call her ‘mom.’” That answered all the important questions, yes? Good. Ash could talk forever about why she called her that or why her stepmother also went by her middle name or why her stepmother wanted her to go to therapy. She could talk forever about anything. Asking why Megan Olivia also went by her middle name was not relevant. And even if it was, Ash didn’t want to talk about Megan Olivia any more than she had to. So that was that.

“Quinn makes stuff in here all the time, and I don’t think they’ve had any trouble. I’ve never had any... Ollie, one time a bunch of students blew a hole in the wall and the house elves didn’t yell at anyone that time.” Much different circumstances but still. She looked over at the other girl. “You’re afraid of lots of things.” It wasn’t a judgement... she was just pointing out the obvious. Ollie seemed to be afraid of literally everything. Why?

Oh yeah, my father is threatening to pull me out of school if I don’t stay at home doing nothing all summer. No big deal. THAT WAS A BIG DEAL. It made Ash worried and upset. But all emotions were dumb, so she took a deep breath to make them go away. Maybe several deep breaths. ”That doesn’t sound like it’s no big deal. What could you possibly have done to get grounded for the whole entire summer?” She missed the festival! She missed the parties! Ash could have invited her over to her mansion! But instead, Ollie was all alone in her house, learning to make a million different kinds of pasta like that was all life had to offer or something. It wasn’t right. Yes, Ash was a little biased because her father let her do whatever she wanted, but none of her other friends had been grounded like that. It was wrong. She was sure.